Pavilion Youth Theatre
PYT is the exciting new youth theatre which takes place at Bournemouth Pavilion and offers engaging Saturday workshops for young people aged 6-16 years old. PYT aims to develop each student’s performance skills whilst inspiring creative expression and improving confidence and self esteem through a series of fun workshops lead by experienced, professional theatre practitioners.
PYT sessions offer diverse theatre training in:
- Street arts
- Mask work
- Devised Theatre
- Vocal technique
No auditions necessary, PYT is open to everyone from beginners to experienced performers!
As an Arts Award accredited organisation, students have the option to work towards their Arts Award Certificate which could eventually support their further education.
What are the benefits of being a PYT member?
- Personal Development – Through our classes, members are provided with a safe and supportive environment to build their confidence and self esteem
- Creative Learning- Members are taught a variety of performance skills by professional theatre practitioners who have first hand knowledge of the industry. Members are encouraged to broaden their creative ideas through experimenting with different performance techniques as well as performing in different locations for site specific work
- Social Progression – Through constant working with others, members develop their ability to compromise, lead and participate, relate and understand other people as well as make new friends
- All members are able to receive help with auditions, career advice and mentorship
- PYT have access to facilities of a full working theatre and great connections with Pavilion Dance
- Members receive regular newsletters with the latest PYT news as well as Pavilion Theatre information on forthcoming shows and events
For more information or to find out about booking your FREE TRIAL SESSION, call 01202 055689 or email email@example.com
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE call 0844 576 3000
Autumn/Winter Term: 24 September 2016 - 10 December 2016
Spring Term: 7 January 2017 - 25 March 2017
Summer Term: 8 April 2017 - 24 June 2017
6-8 Years - 9.30am-11am
9-11 Years - 11.30am-1pm
12-16 Years - 1.30pm-3pm