Booking Tickets and Contacting Us
Can I book for events?
Yes – you can still book tickets for events at www.bhlivetickets.co.uk or for groups 10+, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our phone lines and ticket offices will reopen on 7 January 2021. The ticket office at Bournemouth International Centre and ticket phone line will be open Monday – Friday 10am – 2pm on non-show days. If a performance is taking place the ticket office and phone line will remain open until 7pm.
When will you reopen?
We are excited to be able to welcome customers back to Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre for the first time since March 2020, with a variety of See it Safely approved socially distant events taking place this December. You can see a full list of upcoming shows by clicking here.
I have a question that isn’t covered here – who can I contact?
Contact us via our web form and we’ll come back to you as soon as we can.
I’ve already emailed but have not yet had a reply – should I email again?
Enquiries are being answered by a small team who are remote working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays).
Response times may take slightly longer than usual - we appreciate your understanding and patience.
How can I get to the theatre?
Be sure to set aside plenty of time for your journey to the venue; Bournemouth Pavilion has a first come first served cashless car park located at the front of the building. Please check your route if travelling by public transport as this may have recently changed.
How will my eticket work?
Every ticket must be purchased in advance as an eticket. This allows us to help you enter the venue more easily, minimise the amount of time you have to queue, and reduce contact with our customer service staff. Tickets for our socially distanced events in December will be allocated the week before the event and will be in fixed groups that are socially distanced from other groups.
Will I need a face covering?
Face coverings must be worn when you enter our venues. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, we respectfully ask you to please wear an exemption lanyard which can be downloaded here. If you are exempt, please let our ticketing team know in advance by emailing them at email@example.com
What should I bring?
Please keep your belongings to a minimum and with you at all times. Bag checks may be in operation. The cloakroom facilities will not be open.
Will I be able to buy refreshments?
Yes, bars will be open in the theatre to buy refreshments and snacks. Transactions in the venue will be cashless and paperless and we are operating a one-way system throughout the venue.
What are the social distancing rules?
At the moment, in line with government guidelines, we are socially distanced. We have done this by taking seats off sale and audiences are separated from other social bubbles.
Whilst the capacity in the auditorium has been greatly reduced, you may need to pass someone to take your seat. Please mitigate any risk by keeping your face covering on at all times. We will ask you to maintain a safe social distance around the building and you when are queuing to take your seats.
What else is the theatre doing?
- Our team has been trained on COVID-19 protection measures and we have implemented industry approved procedures to help keep everyone safe and ensure our venues remain open.
- We’ve carried out risk assessments for all activities which are regularly reviewed.
- We’ve increased and enhanced the frequency of our cleaning regimes.
- Hand sanitiser is available at key locations throughout the venue. Please use when you enter and leave the venue.
- Extra signage is in place to encourage you to maintain social distancing, to show routes around the centre, and tell you which areas are temporarily closed.
- Stage Door activities such as photographs with the performers or autographs signings will not be permitted.
What happens if I feel ill?
We will be ensuring that you have maximum flexibility by allowing tickets to be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the performance.
Please do not attend the venue if you:
- Are unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19;
- Have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- Have arrived in England in the last 14 days and are not covered by the exemption rules relating to self-isolation; or
- Have been instructed to self-isolate.
- Any individual who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable is advised not to attend.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Events
Which shows have been cancelled or rescheduled?
My show has been cancelled – What should I do?
All affected customers will be emailed with the following options:
- Ticket Donation – you can choose to donate either your whole booking value or a nominal amount to the venue instead of claiming a refund. This allows us to keep us delivering a diverse programme and cultural experiences to our customers, now and in the future.
- Gift Voucher – we can issue your refund as a BH Live gift voucher which can then be used for any future performance on sale through BH Live Tickets.
- If you would prefer a refund, this will be processed back to the original card.
If your original payment card has now expired or changed, please email BHLive.Tickets@bhlive,org.uk so we can discuss further options.
I took out ticket insurance for a show that has now cancelled. How does this affect me?
As per our terms and conditions Ticket Protection, which is purchased as an additional item, is non-refundable. More information can be found at www.securemybooking.com
My show has been rescheduled – what should I do?
Your tickets will automatically be moved to the new date and original tickets will remain valid. You do not need to contact us.
The show I booked has been postponed, but the new date hasn’t been announced yet – what should I do?
We are working closely with event promoters to arrange new dates for rescheduled shows. Due to the large amount of shows which have rescheduled, this is taking some time to arrange. As soon as we have further information you will be contacted via email.
The show I booked for is soon, when will I hear something?
All customers affected by rescheduled or cancelled shows will be contacted via email (please check your junk mail just in case). Please bear with us as we work through a large number of shows.
Please note – we are unable to refund tickets for shows where new dates are yet to be announced.
I have booked pre-paid parking*/pre-show dining/ lounge access for a rescheduled show, is it still valid?
Any extras will also be moved and remain valid for the rescheduled performances.
*Please note – Pre-paid parking is only available for shows at the Bournemouth International Centre – should an event change venue, pre-paid parking will automatically be refunded.
What if I didn’t give you an email address when I booked?
Should we not have your email address, we will attempt to contact you by phone. Alternatively you can update your contact details by logging into your account at www.bhlivetickets.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
I haven’t received an email for a rescheduled show.
Please check your junk folder and ensure that email@example.com is marked as a “safe sender” by your email service provider.
If we do not have most up-to-date email address, please log into your account at www.bhlivetickets.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if my tickets were a gift? Who will you contact?
For data protection reasons, we will only contact the person who made the original booking.
How can I support your venues?
This is undoubtedly a challenging time for the arts industry, and as a charitable trust and social enterprise (no. 1138311), we rely on income generated through events and ticket sales to fund our social objectives.
Support from our customers helps us to attract top artists, keep delivering a diverse programme and cultural experiences to our customers, now and in the future.
You can make a donation by visiting our Support Us page, where you can donate as little as £1. We appreciate your support.