Food and Drink
Pre-Show & Post-Show* Dining Packages
Pre-Show & Post-Show* Dining - £14.50
- A delicious two course pre-show dinner using locally sourced ingredients from our ‘Dorset on a Plate’ menu
- Children’s packages available
Afternoon Tea* - £9.50
- A selection of homemade classic finger sandwiches, homemade fruit scones topped with whipped cream and strawberry jam, Victoria sponge
- Freshly brewed fair-trade coffee and Indian tea with herbal infusions
- Add a glass for sparkling wine for an extra £3.00 extra
*Post-show dining and Afternoon Tea will only be available on afternoon performances such as BSO afternoon concerts.
Whether you are treating someone special or are looking for that extra wow factor for you and your group of friends, clients or colleagues, our BH Live Hospitality team is ready to welcome you and make your evening a night to remember. You can see which package is available for your show when purchasing your tickets from BH Live Tickets.
Before booking, please speak to a member of our team about food allergies and intolerances. Call 01202 055618 or email email@example.com
Please note menus are subject to change
Coming to a show? Make a night of it! Head to Bournemouth Pavilion Terrace Bistro before a great night of entertainment and try our silver and gold pre-show packages.
Just show your ticket and ask for one of the following packages at the Terrace Bistro:
Mix and match two drinks from our summer specials for £6.95. Check out our range of delicious gins – new for this summer!
Sit back and relax at the Terrace Bistro before the show and enjoy a sharing platter from our menu, plus a bottle of wine for £22.50. Or upgrade to a bottle of Prosecco with sharing platter for only £25.00
Availble at: Hairspray, Sleeping Beauty - A New Musical, Evita and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang